Background:ConnorWorks Entertainment is a Animation Company founded in 1914 as "The ConnorWorks FilmGroup" It's first cartoon Character Saoirse was Created but they never used a logo until 1951 Instead using a In-credit logo featuring Saoirse waving at the audience. Today, it's a subsidiary of Sonic Digital Entertainment.
1st logo (1914-1951 2000-Present)
Logo: On a black background, we see an in-credit version of Saoirse Waving at us, as seen on ConnorWorks shows from 1914-Present. "ConnorWorks", "The ConnorWorks FilmGroup", or "A ConnorWorks PRODUCTION" is seen below, sometimes with copyright info below.
FX/SFX: Just Saoirse waving at us or None
Music/Sounds:None Or the Opening theme/Ending theme of the Show Or movie or Warbling Synth fanfare Ending with a Bong
2nd Logo (1951-1983 2006 2014-Present)
Nicknames:"Scanimated Saoirse" "Saoirse In Space" "Saoirse From Heaven" "Saoirse II" "Angelic Saoirse"
Variants:Starting in 2009, The logo is now recreated with CGI and Saoirse is now animated in Flash.
- As an Opening Logo, "Presents" in a script font Fades in.
- A Longer version exists for 2009 where We start off with a black screen saying: "The Following Presentation Is in Dolby Stereo" With the 3-D then-current Dolby Digital logo on the bottom. Then It Fades To a Space Background with the text "Welcome To The Other Side" zooming in turning into 3-D, Then The Rest Of it follows.
- On Season 1 of "The Doctor's On the Loose", Saoirse is Dressed Like a Nurse. On the Season 1 Finale, The logo plays backwards
- Sometimes, The Logo is animated and superimposed over the ending credits
- There is a special animated variant on The Super Mario Hour. A piece of green string pops up, and morphs into "ConnorWorks" and "E N T E R T A I N M E N T" appears one by one while it shines. Saoirse Flies In and Winks at Us after the logo is formed.
- On the 2015 Film "Pac-Man 256"(Not To be confused with the 2015 IOS Game). The logo flickers and lags like a video chat service with a bad connection and the music becomes distorted. Plus. Saoirse becomes Distorted and Confused and turns into a kill screen from Pac-Man. The other Logos (Namco Bandai Games, Cartoon Saloon, Lionsgate and Sonic Digital Entertainment) Were also Customized for the Film.
- Another Longer Version Exists for 2000 where we start On a black background, a blue laser carves out a line across the screen. The line flips towards the screen, revealing a blue outline of Connor.G who is then filled with color from left to right. After shining brightly, Connor is then swallowed by a dot of light that Flashes in to the rest, then it plays normally but "E N T E R T A I N M E N T" is missing, Then Saoirse then creates the "E N T E R T A I N M E N T" Text with Magic.
- Starting in 2015. The Logo was Resurrected. This time with Saoirse from the 4th logo
- On some films such as "Ben's Summer Vacation" After the logo is formed, suddenly the text takes a hard drop, notably startling Saoirse. "Sorry!" is heard from Ben offscreen, followed by Saoirse whispering "Hmmm. Sheesh. Also, The background dosn't turn White.
Trivia:The Logo Makes a Comeback at the start and the end of the 2014 film "Song Of the Sea" Plastering the Gkids Logo.
FX/SFX:70s Scanimation combined with CEL animation. Animated by Dolphin Productions. The 2009 version was recreated by Rhythm and Hues Studios And Cartoon Saloon and Mercury Filmworks For the animation of Saoirse.
Music/Sounds:It Despends on the variant
- Regular:A calm and somber string and Bell tune followed by a somber fanfare.
- Music Variant #2:A series of whooshes and descending synths are heard all around the speakers playing the logo before an explosion occurs, alongside a deep synth note. It then turns into a bell note, then an ascending synth warble and an orchestral hit.
- Long version And the 2009 version:A synth dissolution sounder with three deep drum notes followed by four light droning notes and three light drum notes. When We Get To the Space Background. A dark choir is then heard with more drum notes and synth notes. After the Text is zoomed away. It changes into a Moog Lab-Like tune (with the opening of said tune being reminiscent to the synth tune of the second Capcom logo) along with the sounds of stars and magic combined with the 3rd and 4th logo's music.
- Music Variant #3: a weird "phaser"-like sound when the laser appears, and when the Connor head "flips" into view, an orchestrated horn/string fanfare is heard. A whoosh, 3 timpani hits, and chimes/shining sounds are heard when the head is colored in and shines. A louder whoosh and a cymbal crescendo are heard when the head gets sucked into the dot of light, followed by a woodwind section with plucked strings and as Saorise flies around, and another whoosh when it sweeps out the text.
- Sometimes The Opening theme/Closing Theme Of the show or movie plays over instead with SFX Blended in
Music/Sounds Variants:On the Company's later years, It used the 8th logo's music but it blends well
Scare Factor:Despends on the variant.
- Regular: Low. The animation of Saoirse may get to some. But it's a cute logo.
- Long Variant and the 2009 variant:Medium because it makes the logo less somber due to the Lab like music.
- Music Variant #2:High. Because, the music is more worse than the Somber music.
Neatherless. It's a Favorite of many.
But The Next Logo is Extremely Worse......
3rd logo (1981-1999 2006)
Nicknames: "Saoirse III" "Neon Saoirse in Space" "Saoirse the Terrible" "The Colision of Prism Entertainment, Nelvana, ParaFrance, And ConnorWorks Entertainment" "Saoirse In Space II" "Evil Drunk Saoirse" "Neo Saoirse" "There! That's better(Alternative variant)" "Distortion Under the Rolling Waves of the sea"
Logo:On a space background, we see a blue globe, with longitude and latitude lines, and an orange shooting star forms a neon green outlined Saoirse from the 2nd logo, which then flys around throughout, and then the background zooms in and turns black, which we zoom from the globe, as Neon Saoirse disappears. Then shooting stars form eight sets of double dots, eight times, forming a Outline Of Saoirse. Then it becomes colorized with blue outlining, as the line goes through Saoirse downward. Then "Connorworks" appears, then a shooting star forms "ENTERTAINMENT INC". "ConnorWorks" changes its colors throughout.
Variants:A Alternative version exists where is gotten better, They used Saoirse from the 2nd logo, plus the animation is different
- On Season 2 of "The Doctor's On the Loose", Again.. Saoirse is Dressed Like a Nurse. On The Final Episode. Saoirse is hooked on life support on a hospital bed throughout the last credit roll. The credits run as usual over a picture of Saoirse, with life support equipment attached on either side. You can hear the beeps of the heart monitor, too. After the credits complete, the full company name fades in and Saoirse flatlines and dies, with a long, high-pitched beep heard. This variation is especially rare, as reruns of the finale on TCC Laugh Contains The 2010 Version Of This Logo After The Variant.
- A Filmed Version Exists on the start of the 1999 special, "Saoirse And The Boy who cried Selkie"(The 4th Logo Appears at the end)
- As a Opening logo, after Entertainment Appears, Presents Fades in below
- For international distribution, "Distributed Worldwide By" appears in gold Then fades out when we get to the Neon Saoirse part.
- On the 2004 film "Izzy's Adventure 2 Izzy vs EEZEE" Saoirse Is replaced by Toon EEZEE
FX/SFX:80s CGI and Slit Scan and the CEL Animation of an Neon Saoirse combined with Scanimation.
Music/Sounds: A creepy lab-Like synth tune with sound effects that resemble a zapping noise when the shooting stars appear. Similar the 2nd logo.
Scare Factor:Medium to nightmare. The bad Scanimation and the Dark Music may lure Alot of viewers. The Music and Saoirse aren't Friendly either. None For the Alternative version. But the Next Logo Has a Better Story.
4th logo (1999-2001 2003-present)
Nicknames: "Saoirse 4" "The New and improved Neon Saoirse" "CGI Saoirse" "Saoirse From Heaven II" "Saoirse In Space III" "Fire-Outlined Saoirse" "Saoirse Of Fire"
Variants:*On 2003 reboot of "The Doctor's On the Loose", Again... Saoirse is Dressed like a nurse. On the pilot episode, Saoirse yells "STOP THAT MADNESS!
- On the "Saoirse The Series" Episode "Saoirse Vs Macha" After Connor Notices Where Ben is, We cut to Ben Sitting On the ConnorWorks Text without Entertainment Inc And Saoirse reading A Comic book with jokes, The Credits Run usual over Ben Laughing Durring the Ending theme, You can hear his laugher too, After the Credits Complete, E N T E R T A I N M E N T I N C And Saoirse Appear And Ben ends Up lauging harder after the Ending theme finishes.
FX/SFX:Great CGI And CEL Graphics. Done by PDI and Primal Screen
Music/Sounds:A Lab-like Tune With laser sounds with the remix of the 2nd logo's theme added with an ominous choir followed by lab noises and Saoirse singing backwards(If you listen closely). On the Company's later years, it used a New soundtrack with synth elements and cymbals with the backwards singing intact that was later used for the next logo
Music/Sounds Variants:On Some Films Such as "The Doctor's On the Loose! The movie". Some ethereal synth music that culminates into a 6-note fanfare with timpani drums and a choir. This Blends well along with The animation.
Scare Factor:None. Thanks to the Better CGI.
5th logo (2001-2002)
Nicknames:"Saoirse 5" "The Flame"
Logo:On a Red Background, A Bunch Of Flames that swirl around forming Saoirse from the 2nd logo, Then they create a blast, Forming The ConnorWorks Entertainment logo of the time.
Music/Sounds:A Rearranged version of the 2nd logo's theme followed by The Sound of Fire Humming ending with a loud bang
Scare Factor:Low, The Flames and the Animation could Scare a bit, But the Next logo Has a Different story.
6th Logo (2002-2003)
Nicknames:"Neo Saoirse II" "The Collision of Radical Entertainment and Connorworks Entertainment" "Saoirse 6"
Logo: A bright red flash occurs, lighting the entire screen, then zooms out and we see A red outline of Saoirse rotating around. The outline then becomes part of the logo, where Saoirse poses, as the ConnorWorks Entertainment logo forms, leaving sparks and shadows around. The logo slowly zooms in and "ENTERTAINMENT INC" fades in light underneath.
Variant: The Atomic Mario license has the logo tinted blue.
FX/SFX: Circle forming and letters appearing.
Music/Sounds: A specific "puff" sound when the flash occurs, followed with whizzing and the bang. The Atomic Mario license has Mario saying Lets A Go!" After the bang.
Scare Factor: Minimal, this is a good logo.
7th Logo (2003-2005)
Nicknames: "Saoirse 7", "Angry Saoirse"
Logo: The red gyroscope comes into the screen, whirls and forms Saoirse from before. Time She's Angry, which blasts a Shockwave made of Fire and she rapidly zooms out. Immediately the ConnorWorks Entertainment logo returns.
FX/SFX: The gyroscope and Saoirse forming and whirling.
Music/Sounds: Various bumps and whooshes.
Scare Factor: Low To medium. Saoirse's Anger may Lure a bit, But it's a Cool logo.
8th logo (2005-2010)
Nicknames:"Saoirse 8" "The Colision of Viva Pictures, Cyro Interactive and ConnorWorks Entertainment" "Saoirse's Fire" "The Return of Saoirse In Space" "Saoirse and the SpaceWatch" "Saoirse From Heaven III" "Saoirse's Seranade" "CGI Saoirse II"
Logo:Once more we start with Saorise's face in space suit. Then two comets are shown, orange and red, swirling in the skies. The view changes to Saoirse's face, then to comets again, and back to face. Saoirse opens her eyes. Then the comets collide and create the ConnorWorks Entertainment Logo with Saoirse Standing on "ConnorWorks" A Corus entertainment byline is added with Corus in its usual font.
Trivia:The Logo Pays Homage to The Cyro Interactive Entertainment Logo
Variants:There's a Extended Version
- Starting with "Saoirse In Time" Saoirse is now redesigned to promote "Saoirse Unleashed" also the background and the text switched colors,Though the normal logo is seen at the end.
- Sometimes, the logo is Bylineless.
- on the 2006 short "Saoirse in Knock-It Off Again" Gyfii runs throughout the logo speaking very crazy.
- A Still Version Exists at the end of of the 2005 DVD of "Connor's World:Play it Again Stormy"
- On "Izzy's Adventure The Series" After the ConnorWorks Entertainment logo Appears, Saoirse Is Replaced by Izzy.
FX/SFX: Awesome 3D and CEL animation Graphics. Animated by Rhythm and Hues Studios And Mainframe Entertainment. The HD Version Was Done By Reel FX Animation Studios
Music/Sounds: New soundtrack that appears to be a New and Powerful version of the 2nd logo's music with synth elements and cymbals with Saoirse's backwards singing from the Previous logo
Music/Sounds Variants:The Extended variant adds more ambience recycled from the Stella Girl Entertainment logo
- There is a rather humorous variant at the end of the 2005 DVD of "Connor's World:Play it Again Stormy" with Stella saying "I'd would Rather go back to Stella Girl Entertainment so they can Smash my Face In For the Stella And Friends TV Series!" Stella is Voiced by Samantha Kelly in which she sounds the same as Princess Peach from the Super Mario Series.
- Another Humorous variant is also used at the end of "Saoirse in Virtual Voyage" with Ben Saying "I'd Like to Get out now!"
Scare Factor:None. Its a Awesome and cute logo.
9th Logo (2010-2015)
Nicknames:"The Incredible Flashing Saoirse"
Logo:We are in space with Earth and Mars, then a bright white flash where a swirl of Red/yellow streaks that collide and Flash into a purple tunnel in which it flashes colors, forming the entire logo, this time with Saoirse from the 4th and 8th logo as the tunnel flashes away into the black background
Variants:A More Common Short version Exists
- A Alternative Version exists where we start with a swirly red and black background, then Wario's Face appears Laughing Evily Then we flash into the tunnel part where it turns Orange and Red. Then The Rest plays normally.
FX/SFX: Fantastic CGI! Done By Blur Studio
Music/Sounds:A synthesized theme, that ranges from ominous to more electric at the end, accompanied by metallic noises.
Scare Factor: Despends On the variant.
- Regular: None to medium
- Alternative Variant: It Despends how you feel about this variant. It's Ranged From High To Nightmare! Probaly one of the most scariest ConnorWorks Variants. Also, Hulk's Roar May Catch off your guard.
10th logo (2015-Present)
Nicknames:"Saoirse In a Cube" "Sphere" "The Collision of THX, and ConnorWorks Entertainment" "Angelic Saoirse Returns!" "CGI Angelic Saoirse"
Logo:On a black background, we see either one of these:
- On normal displays, their slogan "Into The Curious Mind" appears.
- On 4K displays, their message "Digitaly Transformed Into 4K" fades in.
Then either object disappears by sliding to the right. The background becomes black-gray-green gradient. A black line with blue marks slides to the right of the screen and starts to gently shake. It becomes liquid and breaks up into small circles. We zoom through the liquid. Multiple grouped lines start swirling around in a circular motion, then forms into a 4-layered sphere, hence the nickname. A blue glow surrounds the sphere. It becomes liquid and opens up, revealing blue electric lines. It later explodes to fill the background with black, then zooms out in the form of the ConnorWorks Entertainment logo. It later fills up with color, making it look normal. Some of the blue lines remain in the text, then later disappear completely. Finally, either one of these appear below.
- The Byline Below Reads "A Corus Entertainment Inc Company" with "Corus" in its usual logo font.
- The "welcome to the other side" slogan
- The Sonic Digital Entertainment byline after Sonic Digital Entertainment bought out ConnorWorks Entertainment from Corus. Seen here:
FX/SFX: The liquid and electric lines, all done by Human Workshop. Just marvelous CGI animation.
Music/Sounds: First, A dark choir is heard with more drum notes and synth notes Unlike the 2nd logo, then gets interrupted by whooshes, liquid sound effects, and a low synth note, followed by a choir. During the glow, the lab-like tune from the 4th logo plays, followed by another whoosh, and an explosion.
Music/Sounds Variant: Sometimes, there was no Lab-Like Tune.
Availability:Current. May appear on Releases. Sometimes appears before the previous logos on reissues. First appeared on "Sonic In Watch Your Language!" After the Sonic Digital Entertainment and Sega Logos.
Scare Factor: Medium. The animation, sounds and the Jingle can startle a bit. but they're wonderful otherwise.